Did you know you can make major steps forward with only 10 minutes a day?
Here's 5 ways how you can do that:
- Brain dump. Take whatever outlet you need and just write/type out whatever's on your mind. This is something I need to make sure I’m doing more consistently. It is great with sorting thoughts and allowing new ones in.
- Meditation. Now that you have a clear mind, spend 10 minutes in that space. It is also helpful with letting your mind receive the answers you need. Let the answers come to you instead of racking your brain trying to find them yourself.
- Exercise. Just for 10 minutes. And, I was recently introduced to rebounding which can be exercise with the right intensity, but it supports the optimal function of the body. I’m all about supporting my body as best I can.
- Read/learn. For just 10 minutes. A chapter. Something, anything, that takes you closer to what you want to achieve.
- Plan the next day. Take just 10 minutes to plan out tomorrow. This will ensure you are in charge of it, instead of it just happening to you.
And, BONUS, how to plan out the next day. 3 steps to prioritizing.:
- Make sure you pick your tasks based on your goals and what you’re trying to achieve. What will get you closer to what you are going for?
- Consider regrets. What will you regret if you do something specific? More importantly, what will you regret if you don’t do it?
- Finally, what’s quickest and easiest? As long as you checked the other boxes, figure out how which others are quickest and easiest to do. Allow yourself the satisfaction of checking off however many you can.
How about you? I want to hear from you, let me know in the comments what you make sure you do each and every day to make your life what you want it to be.